The Play Inspection Company
Company OverviewJon Dalton has been qualified as an RPII Annual inspector of both Indoor (Fully Enclosed) and Outdoor play since 2009 and has been involved in the play industry since 2003, when he was originally employed by Playdale Playgrounds as a Sales Manager & latterly as a Key Account Manager.
Jon has a wealth of experience of the play industry as a whole and actively works as an Annual Inspector and training provider for the Play Inspection Company for whom he is a Company Director. His current role includes delivery of inspector and BS EN standards training courses, conducting inspections, managing the team of inspectors at the Play Inspection Company, expert witness works, design consultations and general playground consultancy.
A snapshot of Jon’s experience and current roles are detailed below:
• Director of the Play Inspection Company, one of the largest inspection and consultancy providers in the UK
• Current RPII Technical Director for Indoor (Fully Enclosed Play)
• Current RPII Marketing & Communications Director
• BSi (British Standards Institution) Committee Member
• BSi Working Group Member for the revision of BS EN 1176 Part 10
• Annual / Operational / Routine Examiner of prospective Outdoor & Indoor RPII inspectors
Certificate / Membership Number:
DBS expiry date: