Attendants of Inflatable Play Equipment are those persons over 16 years of age, working under the direction of the operator to assist in the operation of the equipment.
The Inflatable Attendant e-exam has been developed to assist designated Inflatable Play Equipment Attendants in understanding the important role they play in the safe use of Inflatable Play Equipment.
Areas covered in this exam:
- CONFORMITY AND STANDARDS – Annual testing requirement
- SAFE HANDLING – Inflatables are heavy, handle them correctly
- SETTING UP OUTDOORS ON GRASS/EARTH – weather conditions
- SETTING UP OUTDOORS ON HARD STANDING – how to anchor down
- SETTING UP INDOORS – how to stop the inflatable moving around
- ROUTINE INSPECTION – after set-up, before use, what to check
- ATTENDANT’S DUTIES – how to be a good help to the Operator
- PUTTING THE EQUIPMENT AWAY – have it ready for next time out